Browsing tweaks are something very rare at this time, but only those who cannot sacrifice a small amount of money for the best Internet data plans lack behind this day. I know you still blend with the Airtel Bis Plan of 3GB For 1k on your Android phones and PC, but what if I tell you that you can still use the same N1000 to 4GB of data plus additional free N1000 airtime to make calls?
Yes, it’s possible, but you have to study this report very well, not just jump straight to the dialing USSD code. Below is the procedure to get it done.
To activate Airtel 4GB For N1,000
- Get a new Airtel SIM card or older, place it in an MTK Android device. Make sure the SIM card is registered.
- Recharge N1,000 on your Airtel SIM card using the USSD code *555*Card Pin#
- You will be credited with 1GB worth of Internet data and N1,000 bonus airtime for Airtel to Airtel calls. You can check your balance and bonus information by dialing the USSD code *556#.
- Now dial this USSD code *431# to subscribe to the Airtel 3GB plan for N1000, remember it is the BIS plan that works on Android devices tweaking via IMEI.
- Tweaks your Android phone IMEI with this Blackberry 10 IMEI below: => 356760051192***
- You get 3GB data in some device, and sometimes you would see an error message.
- Just ignore the message, your N1000 will be deducted, and you will be credited with the 3gb worth of Internet data. Check your new data balance by dialing *140#.
Now, you have a total of 4GB worth of data plus 1k free airtime with just N1000 Even if you do not change your IMEI, the first 1GB data given to you will work on your device, but if you want to use the 3GB data That You subscribed for, you will have to tweak your IMEI to that of a BB10 device IMEI.
NOTE: This package works perfectly on New and Old Airtel SIMs. SIMs That are being used on MTK Android devices, but if you are using a non-MTK device with an old Airtel SIM, you will only be Eligible for 3GB With That N1000 subscription. That Means you need an MTK Android device if you want the method to work for you, and if your old sim does not work, you still have nothing to lose as you will still be given 3GB worth of data for 1k.
Hope this info helps! Feel free to share this post with your friends using the Share / Like buttons. Ask your question using the comment box below.